Applications are now closed.
ScienceSoft is looking for Salesforce Developer.
Visit our Salesforce service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our Salesforce team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Design and implementation of solutions for Salesforce CRM
- Customization and improvement of standard Salesforce functionality
- Development of special requirements, integrations and other related to CRM tasks on demand
- Identification and elimination of current problems
- Modeling and regulation of CRM processes in accordance with business objectives
- Salesforce platform knowledge and experience is a must (Sales Cloud)
- Apex knowledge
- Lightning Experience knowledge
- Salesforce automation processes (Process Builder, Approval processes, Workflows, Flows, etc)
- REST/SOAP API
- OOP knowledge and practical experience
- Salesforce developer certificates is a plus
- Intermediate English
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language courses and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.