Magento 2 Back-End Developer
We are looking for a Lead\Senior Magento Backend Developer to help us make the team better and more professional. In addition, you will work hand-in-hand with the customer to understand their needs and offer a range of digital solutions to enhance their digital footprint.
You will be responsible for establishing ways for team members to complete their task, creating communication channels between the team and other departments, creating estimations, proper resource, time and quality management. Defining milestones for a new project. You will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create exceptional experiences and opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, organizational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help develop the team the best way.
Visit our Magento service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our Magento team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Implement security and data protection
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/decision-making
- Communicate on a daily basis with customer
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every day, once a day.
- Supporting project life cycle from begin until launch.
- Assistance with server infrastructure configuration, third party software, debug tools, DB replication and security scans etc.
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization.
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Deployment project to real (customer) environment.
- Preparation of Estimations of development efforts
- Development workflow orchestration
- Profiling project after go launch
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP web development experience. Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development in the last 2 years
- Professional experience in Magento development. Magento Certification is a big plus
- A deep knowledge of e-commerce development technologies and frameworks
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in extending Magento extensions and resolving dependencies between extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Competent in web services (payment, shipping gateways) integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Fluency in of English is a must (internal language)
- Proven experience in managing teams of 10+ people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of project management and development toolsets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.