Baby Weight & Height Care Mobile Application Development
A Swiss company providing its customers with cutting-edge technologies and comprehensive tools for implementing full-cycle business projects in home health care and baby care.
As their medical devices had no functional capacity to display data insights to patients, the Customer decided to enhance these Bluetooth-enabled devices for newborn and baby care with a mobile application that would aggregate, store and display information to individuals in a user-friendly way. ScienceSoft outcompeted other bidders with a solid proof of concept and won the opportunity to create a detailed requirements specification.
For the project, ScienceSoft allocated a team of Business Analysts with a proven experience in medical app development. To allow parents accurately assess their babies’ health, they decided on the following set of features:
- To input a newborn’s personal data
- To save new measurements
- To display growth and weight charts
- To track both positive and negative trends with the help of automated alerts on possible problems with the newborn’s development
- To compare the measured weight and height with the WHO standards for this age
- To control the baby's nutrition by inputting the quantity of food consumed, including breast and bottle feeding (at this stage the input is manual, later it will be enabled through the synchronization with the Customer's milk machine device)
With this functionality, the application will enable an early-stage detection of any problem related to malnutrition, such as obesity and undernourishment.
The concept created by ScienceSoft’s Business Analysts allows the Customer to advance their market offer with an application that will support newborns’ normal physical growth and development. Currently, our team defines the architecture and stack of technologies to start implementation of this mobile app.
Need help with a similar project?
Drop us a line, and our rep will contact you within 30 minutes to arrange an initial discussion.