Senior ServiceNow Developer
This position for developer who has advanced administration capability and able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The Developer works across applications, delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and supports the entire development life cycle.
Visit our ServiceNow service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our ServiceNow team and get an idea of potential projects.
- ServiceNow development experience in large scale environment
- English intermediate level
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, must communicate in a clear and sufficient manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions.
- Experience in Enterprise and/or IT Service Management, Advanced System Administration,
- database design sachems and data modeling
- ITIL V3 Certified
- ServiceNow certificate
- Portal development experience
- Experience in support/maintenance activities
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.