Performance Test Engineer
Applications are now closed.
ScienceSoft is looking for Performance Test Engineer.
Visit our performance testing service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our QA team and get an idea of potential projects.
- 2+ years direct experience as a test engineer
- 1+ years direct experience as a performance test engineer
- good programming skills in at least one of the OO programming languages
- programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages
- working experience with at least one of the performance testing tools (LoadRunner, SilkPerformer, JMeter)
- familiarity with the test cases designing based on software requirements
- understanding of ST processes, and methodologies
- knowledge of architecture of Web-based applications
- understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- write, automate, and execute performance test cases
- help analyze and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks
- collaborate with development and testing teams to resolve any defects/issues found and verify fixes
- simulate production data and prepare the performance lab environment for testing
- analyze the results and write the reports
- discuss the status, results with a customer in English
- analyze non-functional requirements
- analyze changes and modify/update the test scripts accordingly
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.