ScienceSoft Grants a Scholarship to US College and University Students
Why Do We Introduce the Scholarship?
Having 32 years of data science practice, we, at ScienceSoft, strive to raise awareness of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and popularize their real-life application. As a part of this initiative, we are launching a 2019 scholarship program to motivate college and university students to come up with the ideas about how AI can bring benefits in their future domain. We invite to participate the students of any major, be it data science, linguistics or veterinary medicine. To those students who will write the most outstanding essays, we will provide financial aid, which they can use to pay for their college or university.
for the first place winner
for the second place winner
for the third place winner
Our college and university scholarship is granted for one academic year only and it’s non-renewable.
- Full-time students of US colleges and universities who have already finished the first year of their studies, as well as graduate students.
- We do not set any limitations in terms of the applicant’s major and GPA.
- ScienceSoft’s employees, their children and close relatives don’t qualify for this scholarship, thus we ensure that we are 100% neutral when selecting the winners.
How to Apply?
Write an essay in accordance with the requirements specified in the section below and submit it to us.
Submit proof of enrollment. We accept recent transcripts or tuition receipts in .jpeg or .pdf formats.
To apply, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the essay, the proof of enrollment, as well as the information below:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
- The name of the college or university you are studying in.
- The college or university major.
- The mailing address of the college or university.
An applicant is allowed to submit only one application. In case of multiple submissions, only the first one will be considered.
Requirements to the Essay
- The essay should explain how artificial intelligence can be used in your domain. While writing, you can focus on one particular or several types of AI.
- The essay should be in English.
- The essay should contain only the applicant’s original ideas.
- The essay should be within a 1,000 – 2,000 word limit.
- The essay should be submitted as a .doc or a .docx file.
Applications open on August 1, 2019 and close on December 31, 2019.
Based on the submitted scholarship essays, ScienceSoft’s competent jury chaired by Alex Bekker, our Head of Analytics Department, will select three winning candidates and notify them via email by February 28, 2020.
Consent to Mentioning the Winners’ Names and Publishing the Essays
By submitting their essays to us, the applicants give their consent that we can publish the names of the winning candidates, the names of their colleges/universities, as well their essays on our website (www.scnsoft.com). We also reserve the right to mention any of the above-mentioned information in our company’s news, interviews, on corporate social media pages.
Our Contact Email
If you have any questions regarding the submission for ScienceSoft’s college and university scholarship, please don’t hesitate to send them to email@example.com.
ScienceSoft is an international IT consultancy with 30 years of experience, headquartered in McKinney, TX. We provide consulting, implementation and managed services in 15+ IT directions, and data analytics, including data science, is one of the focal ones.
We set up partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, Magento, ServiceNow and more tech leaders to ensure reliability and functionality across the solutions we deliver. The Silicon Review put us at the top of their list of 10 Fastest Growing Data Analytics Companies 2018.
To get more details about ScienceSoft, please follow the link.