Middle Business Analyst
ScienceSoft is looking for Middle Business Analyst.
Visit our software development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Understanding Microsoft SharePoint and Salesforce platforms functionality (including standard workflows)
- Understand customer business needs and requirements. Work with stakeholders, end-users to understand, define and collect business and functional requirements
- Solve business problems. Create features list, user cases and process workflows to support the design and development of Microsoft SharePoint / Salesforce solutions for Clients
- Identify and document user stories to support the development of solutions that leverage the SharePoint and Salesforce platforms
- Consulting of designers to create UI/UX prototypes
- Participate in meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos and end-user training
- Work with all members team to verify that solutions will meet business requirements;
- Participation in commercial projects, including on-site business visits
- Process RFP/RFX projects.
- Deep understanding of application development life-cycle with the ability to understand business function, gathering information and evaluating output requirements
- Practical experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce platforms
- Practical experience in project documentation creation (Scope of Vision, SRS, User Guides, Data mapping, features list) and deliver documents for in scope
- Improve systems by studying best current practices
- Practical experience in diagrams using (UML and BPMN notations)
- Define and Document business needs and functional requirements. Constructing workflow charts and diagram. Studying system capabilities
- Practical experience in UI/UX Prototyping (at least one of prototyping app using, e.g. Axure RP)
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Experience and knowledge
- At least 1+ years of experience as Business Analyst using Salesforce/SharePoint to develop a client or business solutions (including Intranet portals)
- Strong knowledge of the theory of business analysis
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on audience
- Experience in direct communication to end-customer
- Experience of Product Ownership & Project Management is a plus
- SharePoint and Salesforce certification is a plus
- High level of self-organization and responsibility
- Tendency to self-development and pro-activity
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- High attention to details.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.