Marketing Analyst Assistant
We are looking for an assistant to support our experienced marketing analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to analyze the effectiveness of our company's website and collecting data for marketing research purposes.
- Gathering and analyzing secondary data on various IT markets focused mainly on the US. Information sources: official stats, articles, publications, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of the potential customers’ needs; working with a large amount of heterogeneous text data.
- Monitoring key web metrics and marketing KPIs on regular basis (weekly, monthly), preparing reports.
- Supporting SEO and CRO activities with required data.
- Analyzing leads in CRM.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good in spoken and written English (B2+).
- Economics, Marketing, Management, or Technical education.
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO basics.
- Good knowledge of Excel (formulas, PivotTables).
- Skills in statistical analysis.
- Experience with web analytics tools is nice-to-have.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional training and obtaining certificates at the company's expense.
- Remote work.
- Paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses and other corporate training programs.
- Medical insurance.