EHR and EMR Software Development
EHR and EMR software development implies designing, developing, and evolving an electronic health records system that can be integrated with a patient app, practice management system, etc. In healthcare IT since 2005, ScienceSoft creates tailored EHR and EMR software within feasible time and budget.
ScienceSoft’s healthcare IT team can develop EHR software with the needed set of features and add unique functionality.
- Cloud multi-tenant or on-premises EHR.
- UX/UI tailored to doctors’ and nurses’ convenience.
- Universal or dedicated to a medical specialty.
- Runs on desktop, tablet, mobile.
- Prescription assistance.
- Knowledge base.
- Practice management.
- Revenue cycle management.
- Patient portal and app.
- AI healthcare chatbot.
- Patient communication and.
- Chronic disease management.
- Patient monitoring via medical device integration.
- HIE integration.
- Financial analytics.
- Operational analytics.
- Health analytics.
Tenant management and technical features
- Secure HIPAA-compliant cloud (AWS or Azure).
- Tenant self-registration.
- Trial period.
- User management by tenant via user roles.
- Tenant billing.
- Possibility of customization for every particular tenant.
- DLP (data leak protection).
We release your MVP in 2-4 months (depending on the project complexity) and perform subsequent releases every 2-3 weeks. Minor product changes and fixes can be done several times a day.
We follow HIPAA technical safeguards when designing EHR architecture and conduct security testing.
EHR market entry consulting
We help you:
- Decide on a feature set for your product.
- Assess the project’s technical and financial feasibility.
- Form an EHR design concept for rapid user adoption.
Full-cycle EHR software development
- Software architecture design.
- UX/UI design.
- Iterative software development.
- Assistance with FDA and EHR certifications.
We support EHR, providing:
- User help desk.
- HIPAA compliance testing.
- Infrastructure support.
lower development costs due to minimized rework
faster time to market due to speedy iterative development