Data Visualization Consulting Services
Data visualization consulting helps reveal critical data to business users via intuitive visuals. ScienceSoft’s consultants enable data visualization for customers to spot trends, track business goal achievements, compare the performance of various categories, products, brands, etc.
Make Your Data Provide Answers
ScienceSoft provides data visualization advisory, implementation, and support services to help you transform large and complex datasets into appealing visuals to answer your specific business questions and make data-driven decisions promptly and efficiently.
- Data analytics and data management services since 1989.
- Data warehousing and BI expertise since 2005.
- Big data services since 2013.
- Microsoft Power BI services since 2016.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle, and other tech leaders.
- ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022 by Financial Times.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified to assure the quality of the data visualization services and the security of the customers’ data.
- Expertise in 30+ industries, including manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, transportation and logistics, telecommunications, energy, and others.
- Benchmarking financial performance data for revenue optimization strategies.
- Department and employee performance monitoring and analysis.
- Customer and product analytics.
- Procurement analytics, supplier screening and monitoring.
- Tracking a company’s revenue, expenses, and profitability to improve financial forecasting and budget planning.
- Identifying and managing financial risks.
- Financial data monitoring.
- Monitoring equipment performance to optimize overall equipment effectiveness and manufacturing process quality.
- Uncovering defects in manufacturing processes to speed up product development and improve product quality
- Identifying demand drivers to improve demand planning accuracy and optimize order management.
- Monitoring procurement data and conducting spend analysis to identify rationalization opportunities.
- Spotting trends and patterns throughout the delivery process to identify and predict risks and optimize the logistics.
Marketing and sales
- Predicting a prospect’s response to marketing activities for improved planning and optimized budgeting of marketing campaigns.
- Customer segmentation to design personalized marketing campaigns, cross-selling and upselling strategies.
- Customer sentiment analysis to increase product/service quality.
- Customer profitability analysis to optimize the sales funnel.
- Keeping track of employees’ activities to determine the performance gaps and devise measures to enhance staff performance.
- Visualizing data for talent management (applicant data, current recruitment needs, best performers, etc.) to make informed decisions within the recruitment process.
- Analyzing retention activities on the employee productivity to identify the employee satisfaction drivers and reduce employee turnover.
- Asset tracking and monitoring to optimize asset risks and maintenance management.
- Predictive maintenance to enhance the value of critical assets and optimize asset life cycle management.
Data Visualization Techniques We Use
Pivot table, etc.
Financial Analysis for a US-based International Real-Estate Developer
- A data warehouse and a 15-dimension analytical cube to integrate and analyze data from 40 data sources.
- Customizable reports and dashboards to monitor such indicators as:
- Operating expenses
- Net profit
- Cash flow
- Current assets and liabilities, etc.
BI Solution for a Management Consultancy
- A data warehouse and an OLAP cube with 40+ dimensions.
- Self-service reports with drill-down and drill-through capabilities to monitor:
- Gross profit
- Net income
- NWC, etc.
BI Solution for a Medical Provider of Mobile Diagnostic Imaging Services
- A data warehouse and an analytics solution.
- Comprehensive data visualization and reporting compliant with the healthcare industry regulations to monitor:
- Medical equipment utilization
- Clinical outcomes
- Financial data
BI solution for a Leading US Health Information Exchange (HIE) Vendor
- A data warehouse and an analytics solution for medical data analysis and healthcare risk management.
- Role-based reports and dashboards to keep track of:
- Patient health problems classified by demographics, communities, type and time range.
- Medical conditions and medications used.
- Patients with repetitive health problems.
Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
- A data warehouse and analytics platform to aggregate data from 10+ sources for historical analytics and forecasting.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to:
- Measure user engagement and preferences.
- Spot trends in users’ behavior.
- Make predictions about user behavior, etc.
Data Analytics Solution to Manage Product Life Cycle
- A multi-level data warehouse to integrate up to 20 source databases.
- Visualizing product data with 20 highly customizable reports to:
- Monitor a complete product life cycle.
- Manage relationships with suppliers.
- Optimize the tendering process, etc.
Reports and dashboards development
We create tailored reports and dashboards for a diverse range of users:
- Strategic dashboards for C-suite managers to monitor KPIs across the company.
- Tactical dashboards for mid-level management.
- Operational dashboards for managers to monitor business processes, identify bottlenecks, etc.
- Analytics dashboards for data experts to identify trends, build forecasts,
Data analytics and BI platform development
To help you aggregate, analyze, and visualize your data, we:
- Set up ETL/ELT processes to integrate data from diverse sources.
- Create a centralized repository, OLAP cubes, etc.
- Implement data security and data quality management.
- Set up data reporting and visualization.
Data visualization optimization
We upgrade your data visualization solution by optimizing it at different architectural layers:
- Data source(s).
- Data model.
- Visualizations (dashboards, reports, paginated reports, etc.).
- Environment (data gateways, access controls, network, etc.).
How We Arrange Our Data Visualization Services
1. Service request analysis
- Data visualization needs elicitation and analysis.
- Collection, documentation, and prioritization of the requirements for future reports & dashboards, an optimized data visualization solution, or a new or upgraded data analytics solution.
2. Service planning
- Data visualization time and budget estimations.
- Data visualization cost-benefit analysis, ROI estimation.
- Data visualization project roadmapping.
- Risk management strategy definition for a data visualization project.
3. Service delivery
Based on the chosen service option, our team delivers:
- Data analytics and data visualization solution design, tech stack selection.
- Optimal dashboards layouts and convenient data representation options for different user roles.
- Data platform components (a data lake, ETL processes for each data source, a data warehouse, OLAP cubes, ML models, reports and dashboards, etc.).
- Data quality management.
- Data security.
- Data platform or data visualization performance tuning and evolution (adding new data sources, configuring additional reports, etc.).
4. Knowledge transfer
- Knowledge transfer to your internal team/outsourced support team.
- Training sessions targeted at each user group with a detailed explanation of the deliverd reports and dashboards, components and functions of the data visualization solution or the data platform.
Pricing Options for Data Visualization Services
- Small data visualization projects with clear and stable requirements.
- Data platform feasibility study and PoC.
You pay the price established by a contract.
Time & Material, Time & Material with a cap
- Data visualization projects with unclear scope.
- Data visualization optimization.
- Advisory data visualization activities (business analysis, data analytics platform solution architecture design, etc.),
You receive the end-of-the-month invoice based on the hours or efforts reported per month (under the stated upper limit in case of T&M with a cap).
Data Visualization Challenges We Solve
Not insightful reports and unanswered ‘Why?’
We make data visualization an indispensable part of the reporting process and enable decision-makers with the drill-down and filtering options to answer their business questions quickly.
Overloaded reports and dashboards
We design reports and dashboards ensuring that trends or outliers are recognized immediately, colors are relevant and chart types are consistent.
Disregarded user roles
We tailor reports and dashboards so that every user can focus on relevant data.
Limited reporting flexibility
We enable visualization of analytics insights on all devices – PC, mobile, large screens. We can also add BI capabilities to your existing solutions.
Establish Data Visualization That Works!
ScienceSoft is ready to help you visualize data and capture real value from it to improve your decision making.