Data Visualization Consulting Services
Data visualization services help communicate company’s data to business users using visual elements. For 32 years, ScienceSoft has been offering data visualizations services to help companies spot trends, track business goal achievements, compare the performance of different categories, products, brands, and more.
Want Your Business Data to Provide Answers?
ScienceSoft’s team will develop and tailor your visualization solution so that it answers your specific business questions and help you make data-driven decisions promptly and efficiently.
- 32 years in data analytics.
- 16 years of experience in rendering data warehouse services, designing and implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle and other tech leaders.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the data visualization services and the security of the customers' data.
- Expertise in 30 industries, including: manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, energy and others.
- Tracking company’s revenue, expenses and profitability for improved financial forecasting and budget planning.
- Identifying and managing financial risks.
- Financial data monitoring.
Marketing and sales
- Predicting customer’s response to marketing activities for improved planning and optimized budgeting of marketing campaigns.
- Customer segmentation for designing personalized marketing campaigns, cross-selling and upselling strategies.
- Customer sentiment analysis for increasing product/service quality.
- Customer profitability analysis for optimizing the sales funnel.
- Identifying demand drivers to improve demand planning accuracy and optimize order management.
- Monitoring procurement data and conducting spend analysis to identify rationalization opportunities.
- Spotting trends and patterns throughout the delivery process to identify and predict risks and optimize the logistics.
- Monitoring equipment performance for optimized overall equipment effectiveness and manufacturing process quality.
- Uncovering defects in manufacturing processes to speed up product development and improve product quality.
- Asset tracking and monitoring for optimized asset risks and maintenance management.
- Predictive maintenance for enhancing the value of critical assets and optimizing asset life cycle management.
- Keeping track of employees’ activities to determine the performance gaps and devise measures to enhance staff performance.
- Visualizing data for talent management (applicant data, current recruitment needs, best performers, etc.) to make informed decisions within the recruitment process.
- Analyzing of retention activities on the employee productivity to identify the employee satisfaction drivers and reduce employee turnover.
Visualization Techniques to Tell Your Data Story
Pivot table, etc.
Financial Analysis for a US-based Real Estate Developer
Comprehensive financial data visualization to monitor such indicators as:
- Operating expenses
- Net profit
- Cash flow
- Current assets and liabilities, etc.
BI Implementation for a Management Consultancy
Data visualization of such financial values as:
- Gross profit
- Net income
- NWC, etc.
BI Implementation for a Medical Provider of Mobile Diagnostic Imaging Services
Comprehensive data visualization to monitor:
- Medical equipment utilization
- Clinical outcomes
BI Implementation for a US Leading Health Information Exchange (HIE) Vendor
A set of reports and dashboards to keep track of:
- Health problems patients encounter classified by demographics, type and time range.
- Medical conditions and medications used.
- Patients with repetitive health problems.
Implementation of a Data Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
Robust data visualization to:
- Measure user engagement and preferences.
- Spot trends in users’ behavior.
- Make predictions about user behavior, etc.
Development of a Data Analytics Solution to Manage Product Life Cycle
Visualizing product data with 20 highly customizable reports to:
- Monitor a full product life cycle.
- Manage relationships with suppliers.
- Optimize the tendering process, etc.
Data platform development
Build a data platform to lay the groundwork for your data visualization solution. We help you:
- Integrate data sources into a centralized repository.
- Build ETL/ELT, OLAP, etc.
- Configure data security and data quality processes.
- Set up robust data reporting and visualization.
Reports and dashboards development
Amend your BI and analytics solution with visualization. For that, we create full-fledged reports and dashboards for a diverse range of business users – from data analysts and CEOs to users with no analytics expertise and a company’s clients.
Data visualization optimization
Tune your visualization solution for business performance increase. We optimize it at different architectural layers:
- Data source(s).
- Data model.
- Visualizations (dashboards, reports, paginated reports, etc.).
- Environment (data gateways, access controls, network, etc.).
Data Visualization Challenges We Solve
Not insightful reports that force users to scroll through in an attempt to compare figures or spot trends. We believe that users should not waste their time and effort on searching for insights; they should focus on making informed decisions, instead. That is why we consider data visualization as an indispensable part of the reporting process.
Overloaded reports and dashboards. No matter the reason – for example, too many visual elements, data visualization types or colors used – it makes reports and dashboards difficult to understand. We design ours carefully, making sure that trends or outliers are recognized immediately, colors are relevant and chart types are consistent.
Disregarded user roles. We tailor reports and dashboards so that every user could focus on relevant data. For example, top management needs to stay on top of the information, and that is why we develop top-level reports and dashboards for them.
Unanswered Why? We provide decision-makers with drill-down and filtering options so that they could answer their business questions by looking from different angles. For instance, a manager can look at the US sales in general, then rank them by states, then focus on those where sales are below the target.
Insufficient flexibility. We do not limit our customers to a desktop version. Our data visualization services also cover the design and development of clear-cut dashboards for mobile users. As a part of this task, we solve data security challenges, as well as deliver a special UI/UX design.
Establish Data Visualization That Works!
ScienceSoft is ready to help you visualize data and capture real value from it to improve your decision making.