Managed Analytics Services
Managed analytics services imply outsourcing data analysis to a service provider to eliminate the need for developing and managing a proprietary analytics solution.
With 31 years in data analytics, ScienceSoft helps companies obtain quick and flexible analytics results out of their raw data by setting up and supporting the infrastructure, conducting data management and data analysis.
What You Get with Managed Analytics Services
Get analytics results in the form of:
Power BI reports and dashboards
- Reports and charts with the possibility to drill down, pivot and filter data for deeper analysis.
- Seeing the entire area of interest on one screen (e.g., sales dashboard).
- Real-time data analysis.
Excel or Google Sheets tables
- Pivot tables for each analyzed aspect with the possibility to drill down, filter data to get additional insights, etc.
- Visualization with charts and graphs.
PowerPoint or PDF presentations
- Visualization of important facts and trends shown as a story with charts and graphs.
Meet ScienceSoft as a Managed Analytics Provider
- 31 years of experience in data analytics.
- 15 years of experience in rendering business intelligence services.
- 7 years of big data consulting and implementation practice.
- Traditional BI and big data projects with Microsoft Power BI since 2016.
- Expertise in 23 industries, including manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, energy, and others.
ScienceSoft’s Approach to Data Analysis
Areas of analysis
Types of analytics
OUR best MANAGED ANALYTICS PROJECTS
With the managed analytics service by ScienceSoft, a management consultancy conducted strategic market analysis and acquired actionable insights from the 10-year history of external data.
ScienceSoft’s managed analytics services allowed a German metal parts manufacturer with $800 mln revenue to conduct comprehensive data analysis within the set time budget. We enabled the company to decide on focus categories and consequently streamline their business.
Managed Analytics – Frequently Asked Questions
Will our data be safe?
To ensure complete data security, we conduct 24/7 in-house security monitoring and store data within highly secure facilities (both on-premises and cloud).
How can people ‘from outside’ understand our company’s peculiarities?
In the course of cooperation, ScienceSoft’s analysts obtain information from available data sources as well as from interviews with your employees, which allows them to achieve data completeness and its correct interpretation.
How soon will we get the required analytics?
It usually takes ScienceSoft:
* The delivery time may vary in accordance with the report/dashboard complexity, data cleansing procedures, the urgency and SLA.
What does the price of managed analytics include?
The monthly fee covers:
Any extra activities and services are priced on the T&M or fixed (for one-time activities) basis. If you need an estimate, we will gladly provide it.
Don’t Miss Out on Managed Analytics Benefits!
Getting enterprise-level analytics with the reduced total cost of ownership.
No need for data analytics solution development and administration.
Quick start and short time to value.