Data Analytics as a Service
Analytics as a Service (AaaS) provides a fully customized analytics platform from data storage to custom reports and dashboards for in-cloud data analysis on a subscription-fee basis.
In data analytics since 1989, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end Analytics as a Service, backed up by leading cloud services, AWS and Azure.
Unsatisfied with Your Existing Analytics?
ScienceSoft helps you obtain enterprise-class analytics in the cloud with no infrastructure deployment and management. We set up and administer all the required elements – a data warehouse (DWH), ELT/ELT, OLAP, reporting and dashboarding, etc.
Types of analytics
Power BI reports and dashboards
- Reports and charts with the possibility to drill down, pivot and filter data for deeper analysis.
- Seeing the entire area of interest on one screen (e.g., sales dashboard).
- Real-time data analysis.
Excel or Google Sheets tables
- Pivot tables for each analyzed aspect with the possibility to drill down, filter data to get additional insights, etc.
- Visualization with charts and graphs.
PowerPoint or PDF presentations
- Visualization of important facts and trends shown as a story with charts and graphs.
- 32 years of experience in data analytics.
- 16 years of experience in rendering data warehouse services, designing and implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Traditional BI and big data projects with Microsoft Power BI since 2016.
- Competencies in machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the data analytics services and the security of the customers' data.
- Deep expertise in 30 industries, including manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, energy, and others.
No infrastructure setup and administration burden
To deliver the required analytics to you, we:
- Design an analytics solution with minimal cloud consumption.
- Integrate 10+ cloud services, possibly, from different cloud vendors, into a single customized package.
- Configure and develop the analytics solution’s components (DWH, ETL/ELT, OLAP, reports and dashboards), set up data management procedures, etc.
- Support and administer the analytics solution.
Data analysis is available as fast as possible
Making time our priority, we deliver:
- First online dashboard consisting of a few charts and tables – in 1 day.
- New online dashboard – in 4 hours to 2 days, depending on its complexity (may be longer if data cleansing is required).
- Change in the existing report or dashboard – in 2-8 hours, depending on the urgency and SLA.
- Data storage and processing in a cloud data warehouse (cloud resource consumption)
- ETL/ELT (cloud resource consumption)
- Use of a BI tool (Power BI or other) – per user
- Support and administration (% of cloud consumption)
- Changes in the DWH structure and ETL (per item)
- Adding/changing reports and dashboards (per item)
- Data cleansing (per new/changed data cleansing procedure)
T&M pricing (for optional activities)
- Data governance
- Master data management
(e.g., adding classifiers for analytics)
- Machine learning models development
Fixed price (for one-time activities)
- Data migration from the existing DWH
Want to Know AaaS Pricing for Your Case?
ScienceSoft’s team will provide you with the configuration description and price information for cloud services in your specific case.
Look at Our customer's Success story
Strategic Market Analysis for a Management Consultancy
- A data analytics solution (a DWH, an OLAP cube, and a web interface) deployed and maintained by ScienceSoft for a monthly subscription fee.
- Pre-built and ad hoc reporting based on the 10-year history of external data about strategic, financial and marketing aspects of the airline industry market.
- Configurable user access permissions.
- Desktop and mobile access to reports.
Grab AaaS Benefits and Be Effective Right Now!
- Enterprise-level analytics to solve your business problems.
- Analytics cost reduction due to no/little upfront investments and the elimination of continuous software license fees.
- No need for data analytics solution development and maintenance and ability to concentrate on core business processes.
Don’t Miss Out on AaaS Benefits!
ScienceSoft can help you meet your data analytics objectives with minimal involvement from your side and a reduced total cost of ownership.