Data Analytics as a Service
Analytics as a Service (AaaS) provides a fully customized analytics platform from data storage to custom reports and dashboards for in-cloud data analysis on a subscription-fee basis.
In data analytics since 1989, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end Analytics as a Service, backed up by leading cloud services, AWS and Azure.
ScienceSoft’s Approach to Data Analysis
Areas of analysis
Types of analytics
What You Get with ScienceSoft's Analytics as a Service
We provide analytics results in the form of:
Power BI reports and dashboards
- Reports and charts with the possibility to drill down, pivot and filter data for deeper analysis.
- Seeing the entire area of interest on one screen (e.g., sales dashboard).
- Real-time data analysis.
Excel or Google Sheets tables
- Pivot tables for each analyzed aspect with the possibility to drill down, filter data to get additional insights, etc.
- Visualization with charts and graphs.
PowerPoint or PDF presentations
- Visualization of important facts and trends shown as a story with charts and graphs.
What Makes ScienceSoft a Reliable DAaaS Provider?
Highlights of Data Analytics as a Service with ScienceSoft
No infrastructure setup and administration burden
To deliver the required analytics to you, we:
- Design an analytics solution with minimal cloud consumption.
- Integrate 10+ cloud services, possibly, from different cloud vendors, into a single customized package.
- Configure and develop the analytics solution’s components (DWH, ETL/ELT, OLAP, reports and dashboards), set up data management procedures, etc.
- Support and administer the analytics solution.
Data analysis is available as fast as possible
Making time our priority, we deliver:
- First online dashboard consisting of a few charts and tables – in 1 day.
- New online dashboard – in 4 hours to 2 days, depending on its complexity (may be longer if data cleansing is required).
- Change in the existing report or dashboard – in 2-8 hours, depending on the urgency and SLA.
Pricing Models for Analytics as a Service
- Data storage and processing in a cloud data warehouse (cloud resource consumption)
- ETL/ELT (cloud resource consumption)
- Use of a BI tool (Power BI or other) – per user
- Support and administration (% of cloud consumption)
- Changes in the DWH structure and ETL (per item)
- Adding/changing reports and dashboards (per item)
- Data cleansing (per new/changed data cleansing procedure)
T&M pricing (for optional activities)
- Data governance
- Master data management
(e.g., adding classifiers for analytics)
- Machine learning models development
Fixed price (for one-time activities)
- Data migration from the existing DWH
Look at Our customer's Success story
Strategic Market Analysis for a Management Consultancy
- A data analytics solution (a DWH, an OLAP cube, and a web interface) deployed and maintained by ScienceSoft for a monthly subscription fee.
- Pre-built and ad hoc reporting based on the 10-year history of external data about strategic, financial and marketing aspects of the airline industry market.
- Configurable user access permissions.
- Desktop and mobile access to reports.
Grab AaaS Benefits and Be Effective Right Now!
- Enterprise-level analytics to solve your business problems.
- Analytics cost reduction due to no/little upfront investments and the elimination of continuous software license fees.
- No need for data analytics solution development and maintenance and ability to concentrate on core business processes.