Data Analytics as a Service
Analytics as a Service (AaaS) offers a fully customized data analytics platform for in-cloud data analysis on a subscription fee basis. In data analytics since 1989, ScienceSoft offers end-to-end Analytics as a Service, backed up by leading cloud services, AWS and Azure.
Types of analytics
- 34 years of experience in data analytics.
- 18 years of experience in rendering data warehouse services, designing and implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Traditional BI and big data projects with Microsoft Power BI since 2016.
- Competencies in machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the data analytics services and the security of the customers' data.
For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
- Deep expertise in 30 industries, including manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, transportation and logistics, telecommunications, energy, and others.
No infrastructure setup and administration burden
To deliver the required analytics to you, we:
- Design an analytics solution with minimal cloud consumption.
- Integrate 10+ cloud services, possibly, from different cloud vendors, into a single customized package.
- Configure and develop the analytics solution’s components (DWH, ETL/ELT, OLAP, reports and dashboards), set up data management procedures, etc.
- Support and administer the analytics solution.
Optimal delivery of analytics insights
To help you seamlessly integrate analytics output into your existing workflows, we offer:
- Customized reports and dashboards for different business users delivered on a predefined schedule or triggered by certain events.
- Dynamic reports and configurable dashboards with the possibility to drill down, pivot and filter data for deeper analysis.
- A self-service analytics platform with secure role-based access.
Data analysis is available as fast as possible
Making time our priority, we deliver:
- First online dashboard consisting of a few charts and tables – in 1 day.
- New online dashboard – in 4 hours to 2 days, depending on its complexity (may be longer if data cleansing is required).
- Change in the existing report or dashboard – in 2-8 hours, depending on the urgency and SLA.
- Data storage and processing in a cloud data warehouse (cloud resource consumption)
- ETL/ELT (cloud resource consumption)
- Use of a BI tool (Power BI or other) – per user
- Support and administration (% of cloud consumption)
- Changes in the DWH structure and ETL (per item)
- Adding/changing reports and dashboards (per item)
- Data cleansing (per new/changed data cleansing procedure)
T&M pricing (for optional activities)
- Data governance
- Master data management
(e.g., adding classifiers for analytics)
- Machine learning models development
Fixed price (for one-time activities)
- Data migration from the existing DWH
Look at Our Customer's Success Story
Strategic Market Analysis for a Management Consultancy
- A data analytics solution (a DWH, an OLAP cube, and a web interface) deployed and maintained by ScienceSoft for a monthly subscription fee.
- Pre-built and ad hoc reporting based on the 10-year history of external data about strategic, financial and marketing aspects of the airline industry market.
- Configurable user access permissions.
- Desktop and mobile access to reports.
Grab AaaS Benefits and Be Effective Right Now!
- Enterprise-level analytics to solve your business problems.
- Analytics cost reduction due to no/little upfront investments and the elimination of continuous software license fees.
- No need for data analytics solution development and maintenance and ability to concentrate on core business processes.
All about Data Analytics
Big Data Technologies
Microsoft Business Intelligence
Big Data Databases