Test Automation Services
Test automation services include implementation of a wide set of testing and around-testing components – from test automation planning and tool selection to the construction and maintenance of a test automation environment, implementation of automated test data preparation, design and maintenance of all types of automated test scripts and more.
Our dedicated test automation engineers use their experience in automated UI, API, performance testing with only trusted test automation tools empowering businesses to accelerate releases while increasing regression testing coverage and finding more defects before production.
Source: World Quality Report by Capgemini
In test automation services, we follow an original approach that unifies automated tests along with manual software testing.
The IMAAT approach resides in a powerful combination of automated (to free test automation engineers from regression testing) and manual tests (for exploratory, usability or ad-hoc testing). The methodology allows ensuring the high level of test flexibility and responsiveness and increase test quality in the context of agile development and the DevOps culture.
Moreover, the hallmarks of our services are:
- 31 years in software testing services and 18 years in QA consulting services.
- Quick ramp-up and delivery of first substantial service results in 3 months.
- In-house testing center of excellence.
- ISO 13485 certification.
- Consistent employee assessment and development.
- Testers with both test design and technical expertise to understand and work closely with development teams.
- Account managers with strong experience in maintaining long-term cooperation.
50% of businesses experience difficulties in testing in Agile due to the inability to apply test automation at appropriate levels.
Source: World Quality Report by Capgemini
We offer a complete set of services to implement an advanced and comprehensive test automation solution:
Taking into account software requirements, development, QA and deployment processes, we build a holistic test automation strategy or an entire test strategy with test automation roadmap as its core. As a part of this, we:
- Define the automation scope.
- Decide on the levels of testing to employ, testing tool and test automation architecture that will bring maximum ROI.
- Plan test data preparation, test design and development, test maintenance, integration of test automation into CI/CD, etc.
- Help to align the test automation strategy to the application evolution and business strategies.
We prepare the right test environment to smoothly run test cases for all targeted platforms, devices and browsers and ensure appropriate resource monitoring.
We set up automated preparation of structured and comprehensive data input and output combinations for both automated tests and manual tests.
We plan and design test cases, write and maintain scripts for robust and reliable automated checks of new features and regression testing via UI.
- 65% of businesses have difficulties with test automation due to rapidly changing applications. Our test architects design an agile test architecture that allows for better test re-use and test maintenance even in case of frequent changes in UI layout and functionality.
- Our test automation engineers create re-usable high-level application-specific libraries to reduce testing time and costs.
We plan and design test cases, develop and maintain scripts to quickly and efficiently validate software functionality via API and check integrations.
We plan and design test cases, develop and maintain scripts for automated performance tests for all layers of your application and all supporting systems (load balancers, databases, networks, etc.).
If you have test scripts developed with other frameworks, other frameworks / platforms (e. g., UFT), we can migrate them to Selenium to unify test automation tools and automation testing processes across the company.
In cooperation with the DevOps teams, we design and implement the continuous integration pipeline, and integrate continuous testing in it to automatically run test after every change in your software. This helps you to deliver new app features even more quickly and efficiently while not compromising on software quality.
We help non-IT enterprises centralize all testing activities in an in-house testing center of excellence (TCoE) to introduce a consolidated company-wide test automation environment. This helps to:
- Establish, where possible, common software testing tools (test automation frameworks, bug and issue tracking tools).
- Standardize test coverage and quality metrics.
Find Your Option
SaaS / XaaS Application
Comprehensive testing of your SaaS / XaaS products – streaming software, EHR/EMR, self-service applications (including mobile banking applications), applications for smart connected systems, image analysis software, VoIP and messaging applications and more. We’ll help to protect brand reputation as well as ensure shorter time-to-market with less risks.
Custom Enterprise Application
End-to-end testing of complex enterprise systems (e.g., manufacturing and supply chain management), enterprise mobile applications, portals (vendor/customer portals, self-service portals, and community portals), financial management software and more. We’ll verify they correspond with the established quality requirements and perform at their best.
Test automation for solutions based on Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Magento, SharePoint, ServiceNow, and other platform. Our dedicated platform testing teams will help to keep your platform-based solutions stable and ensure their seamless evolution.
Stages of Our Cooperation
- Assess the current QA process.
- Review the existing IT infrastructure architecture.
- Plan test automation project and prepare SLA.
- Transfer knowledge or do knowledge mining.
- Set up test automation process.
- Develop test automation strategy.
- Help to optimize QA process to integrate test automation into it.
- Adjust the test automation service plan if needed.
- Transfer responsibility.
- Ramp up the test team.
- Further increase the level of test automation where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the development team for better risk-based testing (development risks, business risks in particular areas, e.g. mobile banking, healthcare, ecommerce).
- Gather feedback from development managers and leads to improve coverage, test granularity, defect description.
- Optimize CI/CD (together with DevOps teams).
- Implement forefront testing techniques.
Test Automation Tools ScienceSoft Supports
Automated UI testing
Also, when requested:
We provide migration of test scripts from: