Software QA Consulting
In software QA consulting for 17 years, ScienceSoft has developed the skills and the knowledge base for our QA experts to step in to help companies detect QA problems and set up or reshape project processes to make sure quality is observed at each SDLC stage. We review the existing QA processes and optimize them for a product, a particular project or an entire company.
Software QA Consulting: When We Can Help
We serve companies that:
- Have no structured QA process at all.
- Expand their business.
- Experience an increase in the workload.
- Experience slowdown due to bottlenecks (structural problems, ineffective communication or task allocation, etc.).
- Seek to streamline their QA methodologies.
- Seek to reduce costs through QA outsourcing.
- Plan to get an industry and/or process certification and more (see below).
Flexible Cooperation Models
QA strategy development
Our QA consultants:
QA process audit and/or QA project audit
Our QA consultants:
QA process improvement
Sometimes, your team understands the problem (many defects missed, stably high testing cost, faulty dev-QA collaboration, and more), but the attempted recovery measures don’t work. In this case, we:
Our specialists are ready to help you pass process and/or product certification. We offer pre-certification for:
To help you achieve your certification goals, we:
QA Consulting Process
ScienceSoft’s specialists follow a comprehensive approach to software quality assurance consulting. The key QA consulting stages are:
ScienceSoft’s consulting specialists explore the situation in full: they study the relevant documents, interview stakeholder subgroups and examine the existing QA procedures.
Analysis and planning
The consulting team identifies problems, possible solutions, and solution-related risks. Relying on the solution and risk analysis, the team develops an action plan and presents it to the customer.
Upon the customer’s approval, a QA consulting team implements the proposed solutions (or a part of them), supervises the process, prevents possible issues and addresses actual ones (if any). ScienceSoft’s QA consultants ensure knowledge transfer to the customer's QA team.
ScienceSoft's QA consultants supervise your team performance for some time, ready to step in and address possible problems.
QA Consulting with ScienceSoft: Results
QA Consulting: Why ScienceSoft?
- 17 years in software QA consulting
- Senior-level ISTQB certified QA consultants
- Expertise in QA backed by professional domain knowledge in the following fields:
- Information technologies
- Public sector
- Media and entertainment, and more