Software Testing and QA Outsourcing
With 18 years of experience in QA consulting and 31 years in software testing, ScienceSoft has mastered a full range of QA and testing services to assist our customers with providing reliable, stable, secure, and user-friendly software. Our profound understanding of the DevOps culture, CI/CD process, test automation, and experience with Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) setup and evolution can help you not only improve QA on a project level but come up with its real transformation.
- 75 full-time QA professionals experienced in complex projects.
- ISTQB certified QA engineers.
- Self-managed teams ready to cater to a continuous comprehensive testing process and possible QA issues.
- Testing services in compliance with ISO9001:2015, ISO 13485, IEC 62304.
- Respect to test artefacts required by IEEE 829-2008.
- Work in popular software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps/Continuous Delivery, and more).
Why Outsource QA
Depending on the project complexity, QA and testing outsourcing can save from 20 to 30% of a project budget and from 10 to 15% of time to market. Here are some major reasons to turn to outsourced QA.
With outsourced QA and testing, you get the team of a precisely needed number and expertise. A service provider takes off the burden of both looking for a qualified QA professional or a test engineer and educating the existing ones to obtain competence in the project specific testing types or tools.
Choosing a reliable outsourcing service provider, you get the best testing practices, test automation tools and frameworks to reduce testing time and efficiently address your project requirements and deadlines. Additionally, with QA outsourcing, you can get to a higher QA maturity level and reach your software quality management goals much quicker and easier.
An outside perspective and a set of professional practices tend to be several-fold more effective than just relying on your in-house resources. Also, the involvement of an external team psychologically encourages both the developers and the employed QA staff to find and eliminate possible defects.
QA outsourcing providers rely on advanced test management, bug tracking, and test automation tools and technologies to make the testing process faster and more efficient. Among the most popular test automation tools in use are Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, Microsoft Coded UI Tests, etc.
Getting a professional team of balanced number and qualifications along with transparent quotes helps to make the QA and testing budget coherent and predictable. If the project scope allows automated testing, the efforts and thus the costs will get another reduction.
SELECTED SUCCESS STORIES
ScienceSoft performed functional, usability, and compatibility testing of a video streaming application and its numerous customized versions on 15+ target devices.
We carried out automated functional testing of an innovative cross-platform desktop application for image processing and validated its integration with third-party tools.
ScienceSoft’s team did functional, usability, and integration testing of an LCMS product line comprising web, mobile, and desktop apps, and verified their compatibility with SCORM.
HOW WE WORK
Cooperation with ScienceSoft unfolds as follows:
1. Current QA process assessment.
2. Service planning and SLA preparation.
3. Responsibility transfer.
4. QA process redesign and incorporation into existing workflows.
5. Test planning.
6. Test design.
7. Test execution.
8. Defect validation and regression testing.
9. Test results reporting and testing performance evaluation.
10. QA process improvement planning and implementation.
WE PROVIDE ALL TYPES OF TESTING FOR OUTSOURCING
- Manual testing and test automation (Selenium, Appium, Microsoft Coded UI Tests).
- SaaS, web, mobile, and desktop application testing.
- Functional, performance, usability, compatibility, and security testing.
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE OPTION
Product-level QA outsourcing
Opt for it if you need to close a gap in the QA and testing competencies or resources for one project.
Multi-product QA outsourcing
Opt for it if you need to reinforce your QA and testing on varied projects.
Complete QA outsourcing
With this option, you won’t need internal QA resources at all – we will provide all-embracing QA support. Still, you’ll have full control over the delivered services.
Transformational QA outsourcing
Opt for it if you plan to boost your QA process maturity. We will help you introduce an effective QA process, increase the test automation rate, fit testing into CI/CD or assist with TCoE setup.