As the end-users’ expectations and demands continuously grow, the release of a new product without thorough testing phase has greater implications now than ever before.
ScienceSoft offers full-cycle functional testing services to ensure that your software behaves as it was intended, in compliance with all functional requirements and business needs.
Functional testing services
- Module testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- System integration testing
- Enterprise systems, including ERP, CRM solutions, BI and OLTP applications
- Web applications and portals
- Healthcare applications
- Mobile applications
- Information security applications
With our software testing services, we have helped industry leaders, including IBM and Tieto to get the quality within time and budget in the following way:
- Avoiding expensive rework (500 – 1000 man-hours and more) on the later project stages via detection system bottlenecks as early as possible
- Reducing time between releases and developers’ idle time during testing by 15% - 20%
- Saving up to 700 man-hours per iteration thanks to test automation
Our approach to functional testing
Starting testing from the very beginning of software development lifecycle
- Business analysis and requirements gathering. Testing team works closely with business analysts to prevent inconsistent ambiguous requirements in specification.
- Creation of a test plan and test cases. ScienceSoft team creates a well-balanced strategy with an optimal mix of manual and automated testing. Each requirement in specification is transformed into a test case, so tests cover as much specified behavior as possible.
- Test execution. Proactive position and close interaction of team members helps organize an effecient testing process.
- Reporting and bug tracking. Once we have completed each test, we deliver a comprehensive prioritized report with all the quality issues we discovered. Each bug status is documented and is tracked throughout the life cycle.
During the testing we consider such factors as system usability and ease-of-navigation
Test planning is being prepared by an experienced Test Lead
Our team uses tried-and-true bug-tracking and task management systems, such as Atlassian Jira, IBM Rational ClearQuest, LogiGear Track-Gear, HP Quality Center, MS Test Manager
- Thanks to excellent knowledge of a testing process, bugs lifecycle and software development itself, our testers can easily use customers' bug tarcking systems
Attention to regression testing to make sure that fully working processes or modules in the software are left unharmed during testing.
Contact us to learn more! We are open for communication 24/7