Information Technology Consulting
Get Your Business and IT Strategies Aligned
Information technology (IT) consulting services help you shape a winning IT strategy. In IT consulting since 1989, ScienceSoft can expertly guide your IT and digital transformation initiatives from strategy to implementation.
Our Awards and Recognitions
3,300+ success stories
Our portfolio holds advisory, software implementation, and digital transformation projects. We expertly manage the regulatory and compliance requirements of 30+ industries.
Trusted by 950+ Customers
Goal: to improve your business efficiency by planning, prioritizing and guiding your digital transformation initiatives.
Digital transformation areas:
- Digital customer experience: ecommerce, immersive digital experience, digitization of in-store experience.
- Digital supply chain: demand forecasting, e-procurement, inventory and multi-channel order management.
- Digital customer service: multi-channel service desk, remote servicing, AI-powered chatbots.
- Industry 4.0: production optimization, preventive maintenance, digital twins, quality control.
- Healthcare digitization: telemedicine, remote health monitoring, digital patient engagement, medical image analysis.
- Digital work environment: daily workflow automation, team collaboration, remote work, e-learning.
Goal: to align your IT assets with current and anticipated business goals.
- Assessing IT governance effectiveness and the current state of your IT environment: applications and IT infrastructure complexity, application integrations, databases and data warehouses, development infrastructure.
- Outlining a high-level IT strategy addressing business needs and aligning IT resources accordingly.
- Planning strategic initiatives to achieve the desired state: software development, modernization, migration, re-architecting activities.
- Providing investment and time estimates for each initiative.
- Prioritizing the initiatives based on the urgency of changes and expected investment return.
Goal: to find opportunities to improve the efficiency, security, compliance, and reduce the costs of your IT infrastructure.
IT components we assess:
- IT policies and procedures.
- Server infrastructure.
- Network infrastructure.
- Data storage infrastructure.
- Cloud services.
- Business applications.
- Network security.
Goal: to build sustainable IT capabilities able to support business plans.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting IT operational inefficiencies (in supply chain management, procurement, manufacturing, service operations, ITSM, etc.).
- Analyzing current hardware, software and third-party service providers, providing comparison analysis with alternatives.
- Planning ways to improve the efficiency, speed and cost of your IT operations (automating processes, migrating IT infrastructure to the cloud, etc.).
- Building an IT change management practice.
- Setting up development infrastructure (CI/CD pipeline, issue tracking and team collaboration tools, and more).
- Enhancing the security of IT infrastructure.
Goal: to coordinate activitities within one or multiple IT projects to achieve faster project workflow and quality results.
- Planning the project life cycle.
- Budgeting and scheduling the project.
- Organizing and managing communication between project participants.
- Monitoring and enhancing project performance.
Goal: to integrate transformative digital technologies and bring disruptive changes to your business model and processes.
Disruptive technologies we work with:
- Cloud computing
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Data science
- Virtual reality
- Augmented reality
- Computer vision
- Multi-component ERP
- Estimating the value your technology of choice may bring.
- Planning the roadmap of technology adoption, starting from license choice to implementation specification.
- Implementing the required software.
Goal: to plan and implement business software with the best value and cost of ownership.
- Analyzing your business needs and scoping software functionality.
- Deciding between a platform-based and custom solution (taking into account the budget, number of users, the existing software ecosystem, and more factors).
- If a platform-based solution is a better choice: recommending the best-fitting platform and creating a functional specification with configuration, customization and integration details.
- If a custom solution is chosen: planning a resilient architecture, prototyping the solution, and defining the required project skills and roles.
- Training for end users to ensure software adoption.
- Software support and maintenance.
Goal: to increase business value of your existing apps.
- Analyzing the cost of ownership for apps and checking for cost reduction opportunities.
- Migrating the apps to the cloud.
- Replatforming the apps.
- Re-architecting the apps to achieve easier scalability and flexibility.
- Code refactoring.
- Redesigning user experience for customers and internal users.
Goal: to keep your business apps well-functioning and aligned with current needs.
- Updating functional capabilities of your apps in line with emerging business requirements and improving UX.
- Monitoring app performance.
- Resolving incidents and applying root cause analysis to prevent incident’s recurrence.
- Planning and performing application modernization activities.
- Auditing and patching app security.
Goal: to ensure stability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring your servers, network, data centers, cloud services, and applications.
- Fast incident troubleshooting.
- Root cause analysis and incident prevention.
- Auditing the security of your IT infrastructure and patching detected vulnerabilities.
- Help desk.
- IT infrastructure evolution.
ScienceSoft Offers a Flexible Approach to IT Consulting
Use our service configurator to outline your specific business needs and let us prepare an individual service pack for your case.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
Experts in Enterprise Software
We can improve your business efficiency with well-engineered systems for internal operations. The role of ScienceSoft in your project may extend from bespoke system design and subsequent collaboration with your team of developers to system implementation fully shouldered by us.
Creating an integrated system for all business management functions.
Supply chain management
Setting up controllable product flows and demand-driven supply planning.
Bringing accuracy and time-efficiency to the management of financial processes.
Creating a digital environment to oversee operational workflows.
Enabling effective planning and utilization of enterprise assets.
Putting together tools to build personalized customer experience.
Facilitating daily HR administration and enabling employee self-service.
Operationalizing enterprise data for business decision-making.
Optimized cost of IT infrastructure maintenance, on-demand resource scalability, data security. Quick cloud app deployment and smooth app migration to the cloud.
Solutions for preventive machinery maintenance, optimization of energy consumption, environmental monitoring, remote medical diagnostics and treatment, smart factories, and more.
Effective storing, processing, and analysis of voluminous data.
Context-based personalization, computer vision, speech recognition, predictive analytics, robotic process automation, and more.
Pre-trained ML models for natural language processing, root cause analysis, data-based forecasting, predictive maintenance, operations’ optimization, and more.
Advanced solutions for sophisticated data analytics tasks: operational intelligence, facial recognition, ecommerce personalization, to name a few.
Solutions for transparent supply chain management, financial data recording, NFT trading, cryptocurrency mining, clinical trial tracking, and more.
Simulated virtual environments for professional, training and entertainment goals.
Integrating virtual objects into real-world environment. Used extensively for marketing and educational purposes.
Analyzing and deriving meaning from visual data. Used for facial and emotion recognition, computer-aided diagnostics, damage assessment, and more.
Immunity of your IT environment and assets to outsider and insider cyber threats.
ScienceSoft’s Customers Talk about Our Cooperation
We contacted ScienceSoft to get expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting. ScienceSoft’s consultants analyzed our workloads, documentation, and the existing infrastructure and provided us with a clear project roadmap. The system automates data integration from different sources, invoice generation, and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
Due to our business growth, we decided to outsource the continuous development, support and maintenance of our proprietary internal systems. ScienceSoft coordinated knowledge transfer, discovery of our internal systems, then transitioned into supporting those systems and taking on projects to evolve their functionality. We’ve already improved our ability to track our complex commission structure and added a test environment to enhance our release process.
Business Development Director, Give Back Wireless
Malmö University turned to ScienceSoft for IT consulting on medical software development. They bring top quality talents and deep knowledge of IT technologies and approaches in accordance with ISO13485 and IEC62304 standards.
Prof. Dr. Department of Biomedical Science, Malmo University
Having partnered with ScienceSoft, I started working with a business consultant who helped validate the feasibility of my business idea. He conducted market entry consulting, which included competitors’ assessment (product efficiencies and drawbacks, pricing and monetization strategies, customer feedback analysis), research of regulatory barriers, and mobile app conceptualization. I want to thank ScienceSoft for the productive work so far.
Founder, Abdulaziz Alibrahim
Start Using Your IT Resources in the Most Efficient Way
ScienceSoft will help you assess the current state of your processes and digital techs to plan high-value optimization strategies.
Offering an iterative approach for long-term transformational initiatives, we manage to start providing tangible business value as early as possible. Even first small steps towards a more consistent and balanced IT environment optimize operational expenses, like high maintenance costs for obsolete IT assets.
We apply a pricing model depending on the nature of the consulting service we render.
Fixed price – for time-bound services with clearly defined deliverables: a feasibility study, solution prototyping, market research.
Time & Material – for long-term involvements when the service scope can’t be estimated accurately at the start: an operational review of an IT department, an IT audit, modernization of a bunch of business apps.
Value-driven IT strategies
The landscape of IT technologies and innovations is vast and growing. We help companies navigate it and make smart IT investments into areas with real profit potential. When planning an IT strategy, we communicate explicitly the value of changes, typically centered around cost reduction, workflow automation, expansion into new revenue channels or service quality improvement. Our value-oriented approach earned us the presence in the prestigious Global Outsourcing 100 listing.
Assisted transition to better IT
We provide a full-service package of assistance for IT projects – we plan, design, implement and continuously support changes envisaged in the IT strategy. You don’t have to bounce between several teams down the road of your transition to an optimized IT infrastructure or digitally transformed processes.
We use well-crafted techniques to support IT consulting activities.
Strategy/business model assessment
The ROI methodology
Organizational Process Assets (OPA)
Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEF)
Customer requirements gathering
McKinsey MECE method
Improvement of business processes
Value stream mapping
Technical, functional and cost-effectiveness feasibility assessment
NVP, ROI, IRR calculation
Project initiation and planning
Business case composition
Vendor selection criteria recommendations
BI Consulting for a Billion-Revenue Conglomerate
ScienceSoft’s team audited the Customer’s IT infrastructure and data management processes within affiliated companies, and offered high-level BI architecture with three technology stacks possible.
SaaS Consulting for a Multi-Tenant IoT Platform Launch
We helped the Customer address the challenges of balancing load between users’ instances and isolating user data by designing a multi-tenant architecture for their SaaS IoT platform.
Software Modernization Strategy for a Medical Imaging Services Provider
We planned and supervised the migration of 200+ front-end screens into a completely different programming language to optimize the maintenance performance of enterprise management software.
IT Infrastructure Migration to the Cloud
To address the problem of poor server performance under high loads, ScienceSoft’s team planned and carried out the migration of the Customer’s six database servers totaling 100GB from the dedicated servers to AWS.
Data Science Consulting for Effective Consumption Forecasting
The team of ScienceSoft enhanced the architecture of cloud-based data analytics software under development and introduced machine learning models for accurate energy consumption forecasting.
Crisis Management and Remote Work Consulting
As a response to the COVID-19 crisis, ScienceSoft created a functional and secure working environment and helped transit the team of 700+ employees to remote work within a week.
Value Driven from IT Consulting
IT consultants from ScienceSoft Increase the return on IT investment by this much:
due to well-considered KPIs of digital initiatives
due to clearly defined project timeframes
due to comprehensive automation of business processes