IT Solution Consulting
We analyze your business needs and help you make strategic decisions on the fast and successful implementation of business-critical solutions.
What we consult on
- Feature management and prioritization.
- How to integrate a solution into the existing IT landscape to avoid functionality duplication, optimize implementation and operational costs.
- How to maximize ROI.
- How to ensure outstanding UX and user adoption.
- How to organize further solution support and evolution.
- Choosing between a product, a platform-based or a custom application.
- Selecting components: applications, platforms, online services, and hardware.
- Selecting future-proof architecture: cloud-native, serverless; microservices; service-oriented; others.
- Achieving application reliability: resilient architecture, APM, performance testing.
- Ensuring security and compliance.
- Planning PoC to verify ambiguous solution design aspects.
- Choosing an optimal implementation methodology (Agile or Waterfall), assessing the need for CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensuring quality: correct translation of business needs to software features, code quality, test coverage, manual and automated testing ratio.
- Choosing an optimal sourcing model: in-house, completely outsourced or mixed (dedicated team or staff augmentation).
- Recommendations on project management to deliver a solution on time and budget.
- Business analysis and requirement specification.
- UX services.
- Outsourced project management.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
- Continuous consulting support in the course of the solution’s evolution.