Lead/Senior PHP Developer (Symfony 4)
We are looking for a Symfony Lead/Senior Developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects.
You will establish ways to complete your tasks with great quality, creating communication channels inside the team and other teams, creating estimations, proper resource and time management. Participation in defining process of milestones for a new project. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise the best way.
Visit our PHP development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our PHP team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Participate with other developers in team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/decision-making
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every day, once a day.
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization.
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Deployment code to real (customer) environment.
- Preparation of estimations of development efforts
- Profiling project after go launch
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP (Symfony framework) development experience
- Experience with ORO Business Application Platform is preferable
- Healthcare experience is preferable (HIPAA, HL7)
- Familiar with Twig template engine
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
- AWS experience
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.