Azure Cloud Native .NET Developer
ScienceSoft is waiting for you to join our family! We are looking for an Azure Cloud-Native Developer to build a highly scalable and highly reliable back-end on Azure with the most popular technologies. We would bring you opportunities to develop modern, user-friendly and highly available global apps for enterprises and startups.
Visit our .Net development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our .Net team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Experience in .NET or .NET Core or .Node.js or even Python.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code via Azure RM, Azure CLI or Terraform.
- Solid knowledge in Azure fundamental services → Compute, Network, Storage, Database and Security model.
- Logic and Function Apps.
- Azure API Management.
- Azure Service Bus.
- Key Vault.
- API Connection.
- Azure Integration Services.
- Loves Unit testing, even for Infrastructure!
- English communication skills.
- Different experience with Cloud Services in Azure, Google or AWS also is a big plus.
- Knowledge in REST or GraphQL, gRPC is big plus as well.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in building event-driven architecture or container-based solutions.
- Azure API Gateway, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Cosmo DB.
- Working knowledge in the following protocols and styles (HTTP, HTTPS, REST, OData, CORS, SOAP).
- Practices knowledge in Cloud patterns and Architecture pillars.
- Familiar with telemetry of the cloud systems.
- Understanding CI/CD, having experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins or GitLab.
- Azure Certifications.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design .NET Core or node.js based solutions using Azure services.
- Implement container-based, event-driven, serverless architecture in Cloud.
- Develop cloud-native solutions from scratch.
- Analyse, design and implement rich, modern cloud applications.
- Develop and configure telemetry system.
- Setup modern DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Re-engineering of solutions and code.
- Write unit tests.
- Communicate with team members.
- Conduct technical reviews, provide guidance and recommend improvements.
- Develop a great and beautiful workload.
- Opportunities for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Professional trainings and certifications paid by the company.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses with native speakers.
- Sport program.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity of remote work.